problem with my speedy..

minababe

♥
O.G.
Jan 6, 2007
Hi @ all
I have since 9 th july a mono speedy 30 and I love it sooo much, unbelievable. I have every minute a eye on it, because I dont know that the handles getting dirty. I know that after time come the vachette, but now I have little dirty marks on the handles.

I think its normal or?
but can I do anything to make it better ? what are your experience?

thanks for your help:crybaby:

Hi there,

It is absolutely normal! Just oils and dirt from your hands will do this. With a bag that new I would just recommend that you continue to use it...and as you do the leather will darken and the marks will blend in!!!

I would not recommend using baby wipes on such a new bag because you could make the leather darker just by doing that!!!

But don't worry...it's absolutely normal! After a couple days you'll forget all about it! Remember...those things make a bag unique and make it yours!!!!

Hi, you could wipe them with baby wipes but this would mean they get a tiny bit darker or you could just leave them and over time they will look normal. This is a normal process, when you are hot the sweat/oils from your hands when carrying a bag like this goes on the handles and causes patina and sunlight also does.