Prix de Diane 2007 & FSH Summer Windows

Gina_b,
Merci mille fois, Mille fois merci!
Your writing and the photograths you are taking are excuisite. I have enjoyed your Paris thread in the past so very much, and now this...
Thank you for your generosity to share, and...
pretty please - don't stop!
:heart:

Thanks so much Gina_b!!!!! I feel like I was there! So many beautiful bags and ladies and gents. You are so sweet for sharing this with us. I am literally on the other side of the world, and I would never have seen this without you!

Thanks for the incredible eye candy!!!:heart::yes:

I'm so glad, ladies! You can't imagine how often I wished I could have had a live feed camera on my sunglasses just to be able to share it ALL with you! I'm so happy that you can at least enjoy a few snapshots of the day. :smile:

Thank You for the eye popping, fantastic, drool worthy, Birkin/Kelly Wishes and Bolide Dreams!!

I appreciate your effort and I love all the cool pictures and funky hats the classy ladies are wearing.

I, especially :heart: that Etoupe Birkin!!! YummY!

once again, gina b, you have given us an amazing photographic exhibition. thank you for taking us along for the event, which is the only way i'd ever get there since, i'll never be a vip, let alone a french vip.