Private Sale link - see if it works for ya - crosses fingers

1. tnx for the link!

2. Wow thanks- $600 off a burgundy manor bag!

3. Those will be an additional 35% if the link works, love the shoes, never seen them before -- someone let me know if the link is working for them, the discount should be showing up at check out if its not, the link isn't active and I'm trying to work on a better one.​

4. The shoes are showing up $307 for me in the shopping cart with shipping.

5. Woo hoo! It went down to $203 with shipping with that link Vista! You're a gem. Save a whole hundred books. Yay.

6. Thanks for the link!

7. This link is great!! Need to buy a bag and really liking the tote for under 300.00...................

8. Wow thanks for the link..
    too bad i dont live in the US..:sad:
    does anyone know if this private sale is going to happen in Sydney stores? Thanks:smile:

9. Vista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I :heart: YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

I have been enamored - completely IN LOVE - with the Manor bag since I first laid eyes on it a long time ago. However, after treating myself to a BBag, and happy treating me to a LV MC ALMA for my b'day last month... the Manor just wasn't in the cards.

I went on to another forum that I frequent last night and found the link. It took me to a 'private sale' page through a couple of prompts, but - at checkout - nada.

We were on the phone with Burberry 3x last night and they said they would try sending us another link. (When I looked in email this morning, there was a link, but it was for free shipping - sigh.):confused1:

Anyway, clarity came to me after my morning coffee and I said, "shamrock0421....go to tPf...." and I did.

And there was the post from YOU!

I tried the first link and the same thing happened, I couldn't get to checkout with the discount.

Then...I kept looking...and I saw your 2nd link. And it DID take me all the way through under the private sale.

So, GUESS WHAT???????? :yahoo:

THE BURBERRY MANOR IN BURGUNDY IS BEING SHIPPED TO MY HOUSE!!!:yahoo:

AND, GUESS WHAT ELSE???? :yahoo:

Because of the 35%, the bag was about $680 LESS than what I could have paid otherwise.

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!:heart:

This burgundy Manor truly is my dream bag. (Yes, even over the Balenciaga and LV and Chanel!)

I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!:nuts:

10. Wow, what a great deal! Shamrock, post pics as the Manor arrives.
    Too bad they don't ship in Europe...do you know if there are private sales like this on Burberry Europe?

11. You are welcome Shamrock, I was determined to find a way to get the link working, alas I can't order anything off it since I moved to Canada now and they won't ship to me anymore, but that Manor bag is one of the best deals on the sale! Big grats, and perseverance sure does pay off!

12. I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER! I'M GIDDY LIKE A TEENAGER OVER THIS ONE, LADIES!!!!

(Also, in my original post, I meant to type "...my HUBBY treated me..." not, "...my HAPPY treated me..." LMAO!

Ack. I forgot to mention the Chanel that I got for myself TWO months before my birthday, too.

I think I need to officially :banned: MYSELF!