PrisonBreak

1. ok, New Zealand is pretty behind the times when it comes to music and movies...
    PRISONBREAK has just started here... we're up to episode 3 - which will screen 2moro night... every wednesday i have a date with Wentworth... i really dont like the outfit he wears when he turns up... but it will do!!! :roflmfao:
    i'm just really addicated to it!!! i tape it because LOST is on the other channel even thought PRISIONBREAK is like an hour after LOST i still just tape PRISONBREAK and watch it and then in the weekend i watch it again!!!!!!!! :push: i'm really nuts!!!! hehehehhehehehehehe!!! I just cant get enough of Wentworth Miller!!!! :love:

2. omg i loved it! I cant wait till the next season starts! It was one of the best shows i have ever watched! It is soo good!!!!!!!!!! I still cant believe i have to wait like 6 months (i think) before it comes on again. I'm out of the U.S. also so i had to wait an extra 3 months :sad:

I think there are other P.B. lovers out there, im just not sure where they are. But at least there's two of us!!!

3. Wentworth is certainly easy on the eyes ! i wouldnt mind his slippers under my bed. :love:

4. I thought the whole season was fantastic. The show really started out with a bang.

5. Prison Break was one of my favorite shows!! I can't wait for next season to start! =)

6. Hmmmm maybe I should pick up the first season!!

7. It's a really great show! I can't wait to see what happens in the fall.

8. this is one from the last season i cannot *wait* to come out on dvd. september needs to hurry up!

9. Oh man, I am DYING waiting for next season!!!

Same with Lost. Ack, I want a universal remote just so I can ffwd time to watch the shows

10. I started watching it just for "that guy from the Mariah Carey videos" but once I started watching it, I was hooked! I love Michael & Sarah's forbidden romance! =)

11. ive got a date tonight!!! woo hoo PRISONBREAK is on! :love:

12. greatest show i've watches is PB, then comes LOST, then comes Grey's anatomy :yes:

13. i'm off to get ready to watch PRISONBREAK!!! :love:
    [​IMG]

he's SO HOT HOT HOT!!!! :tender:

14. Are you excited?!
    Prison Break is premiering tonight!
    i :heart::heart::heart::heart: wentworth miller!!!!!

15. oooo...I can't wait! I certainly am excited!!! I'm not complaining or anything but why is PrisonBreaks season starting so earlier than most?