Princess Diana is rolling over in her grave right now

1. There seems to be some dispute about the age of the photos- but that still does not make them pretty. Yee gads

The Sun Online - News: Booze Brothers

Booze Brothers

[​IMG][​IMG][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][​IMG]
  2. Geez. I wish the magazines would cut them a break. As if 90% of college-age guys haven't behaved in this manner while drunk. Yeah, it's a little crass, but that's about it.
  3. wow :wtf:
  4. LOL!!!!!!!!! Sorry, but it is kind of funny~!
  5. 90% of college-age guys are not the grandsons of the Queen of England and getting paid from the public payroll though.
  6. yikes those boobs :wtf:
  7. No kidding- do these girls in the UK buy the "Victoria Beckham Boobage Special"? :p
  8. oh boy is grandma going to be mad!
  9. i think everyone should live princess Diana in peace!
  10. Yep, I agree its the sort of thing all the other squaddies would get up to, but it doesnt make it right, and she looks like a cheap hooker.

He must know that a picture like that with him kissing her cheek and touching her boobilinies IS going to get into the paper. I think he truly doesnt give a **** :biggrin: and I admire him for that.

We know all about the groupies that hang around the footballers, you can only imagine the amount that hang around for an opportunity with these two boys :sad:
  11. This just shows that boys will be matter who they are or where they come from.

12. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: There is some horrible plastic surgeon running around overthere making oodles of money.
  13. These boys have a responsibility with their station in life. Whether they like it or not, they are born into a family that needs to behave themselves in public. I don't remember seeing Prince Charles being photographed like this when he was young. I think if Princess Di were still alive, she would not have condoned this either. Queen Elizabeth said it best when she concluded that she may not always like the position she was thrown into (would have liked a normal girlhood) but had enough respect for herself, her family and the people of England to know her place and act accordingly.
  14. He needs to go through this to get it out of his system- being born royalty means you have a crapload of rules to follow- it doesn't alter personality traits. I'd bet money almost ALL royals engage in some kind of eyebrow-raising behavior...they just don't get photographed while doing it.
  15. i love prince harry.. hes so HOT