Primer for Very Oily Skin?

1. Hi:

I have very oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin. I've tried Smashbox Photo Finish Light. After an hour, my face is oily slick. :crybaby:

Please help me find the best primer for my skin.

2. I have combo skin and laura mercier oil free primer is amazing for my skin, You should give it a try, Sephora will give you a sample to take home (will last a few days)
  3. I have oily skin, and was using Smashbox's Photo Finish Primer, and did not like it at all. I discovered Armani's Fluid Master Primer thanks to another pf'er, and haven't looked back since. I notice such a difference in my skin, and I definitely don't get anywhere near as oily as I did with the Smashbox primer. Armani is really good with samples (at least from my experience), so you should give it a try and see what you think.
  4. :yes::yes:me too..just bought the Armani and I love it:love:
  5. good question. i think i will try the armani. where can i get it?
  6. Yep, Saks is where I get mine. Good luck, and let us know how it works out!
  7. Perricones Ceramic Primer is the best. I have oily skin and it is the only thing that works for me.
  8. Armani products are fabulous..I'm sure it will work well. I'm sorry the Smashbox didn't work for you..worked for me!
  9. Kristie: where can I get Perricones Ceramic Primer ?

Girls: Thank you for your advice. I will also try Armani.

Today, I trie Laura Geller Primer got some sample from Sehora. It's better than Smashbox, but my skin's still oily after 2 hours.
  10. Try a drop of milk of magnesia underneath your makeup too. I heard that really helps with oily skin.
  11. MAC have an oil control lotion that you can apply under your makeup? I used to use it and it worked pretty good I must say.
  12. La Prairie's oil controlling serum!
  13. i like bare escentuals prime time. but honestly, nothing keeps me from getting oily. i use a lot of shisheido blotting papers. it's so bad that when i am in a movie theater i blot my face when i think the movie is ending. my husband thinks i am ridiculous, but i get oily after an hour without even exerting any energy.
  14. Here is a link to get a free 7 day supply of N.V. Perricone's Ceramic Skin Smoother ($75.00 retail) for only $1.95 shipping..PLUS 2 free samples.

Great stuff!!!