Pride and Prejudice

1. So I loved the book and the movie is such a great love story... I am such a freggin sucker for love stories... AHHHH!! Tear jerker too, although I don't think it was meant to be :shame:

Anyone else a fan of it?

2. oh i loved the movie sooo much!

i've seen it gazillion of times already. even my mom and dad love it!

nothing compares to classic love story :yes:

3. Love stories get me all sappy and weird... I want to live in their time too?! I am a dreamer and a romantic :girlsigh:

4. if a guy like Mr. Darcy is still existing, id like to meet one :girlsigh:

5. Ohhh Darcy :love: I love how they dance too!!

6. I loved the book and the movie. I even bought and read a continuation on the story by a different author. It was pretty good - alittle raunchy (which is okay :p ), but it gives you a chance to imagine their life after the wedding. etc.

7. Are we talking the new version or the miniseries with colin firth? Because I love both, but firth-darcy is like my dream man!

8. I am a big fan of Pride and Prejudice, I love the novel, tv series (with Colin Firth), and movie.

I love Jane Austin's novels. =)

9. Loved Colin Firth as Mr Darcy. Even further back, David Rintoul was very impressive in the same role.

10. I have the DVD. Love it!!!

11. I love P&P too, but I didnt like the film with Kiera Knightley in it...the 1995 BBC TV one with Colin Firth was far better

12. i have the DVD haven't watched it yet! and have the book and never read it lol..yeah i know hopeless. soon.

13. Haven't seen the movie, but I didd loooooooooooooove the book!

14. I was referring to the movie- with Keira! Oh just love a good love story!

15. I loooooooooooooooove the BBC version with Colin Firth-all 6 hours of it! He's so perfect and dreamy in that role:love: I own it on DVD!

I've watched the Keira Knightley one twice the week. :shame:

This might be an obsession.

Megs, if you haven't see the one with Colin Firth, you should definitely rent it!