price?

1. does anyone know the price of this Chanel keychain, i absolutely LOVE pink and must have it.

thank you!

[​IMG]

2. i believe the key chain is $955+tax

3. Are you serious? It's really $955???? For enamel and stainless steel or silver?

4. Wow, that is so high. I don't think so.

5. i got the price off the S/S 07 collection booklet...

the earrings r $230 and the necklace is $535... its possible that i mixed up the prices...

6. Dear Friends:

For that price, you can probably buy REAL GOLD!

GOSH, is $ NOT GOOD anymore?! It is getting pricer and pricer...

Morgan

7. OH WOW!! I too was coveting that as soon as I saw your photo. . . but NOT for that $!!!!!!!!!
    I'd rather put that towards the bling DH is abount to gift to me!:yes:

8. Ditto!
    Gosh, that's a lot I have 2 pairs of earrings and a bracelet all from Chanel and it adds up to less than the price of that key chain.
    I wonder what's up with that?

9. It is according to the price list my S/A is provided $995.00.
    It is not sterling silver or stainless. It is alloy.
    I confirmed this with David, my S/A. I also was thinking of purchasing the keychain. But for $995.00--- NO WAY not even for Chanel!

10. Amanda,
    you are getting bling?? Wow please share details--:yes:

11. I received that accessories catalog in the mail, along with the price list...and yes, that enamel key chain is indeed $955! :wtf:

12. wow...that's way too much for a KEYCHAIN!

13. $995 for Alloy?? :wtf: Never EVER! You might as well put that money towards a bag!

14. Geez. I'd rather buy a bag. :rolleyes:

15. I inquired about that item a month ago, I saw it on Chanel.com and loved it. When my Sa told me it was 900 something...I was like, no - you must be mistaken, it's a bag charm....and she was like no -it is 900 something!!!!!!

Whoever buys that is insane:roflmfao: