Price of ultimate soft nowadays?

1. Does anyone know the price of the Ultimate Soft these days? I wasn't sure if the prices in the Reference Thread were up to date. I like the small version in beige and thought it would be a cute bag for spring. TIA :flowers:

Photo courtesy of FanAddict
    [​IMG]

2. I got a black one during Dec's EGC and it was $1595.

3. is the ultimate soft still available anywhere? help!!!! :sos:

4. It should be. I talked to my SA regarding the US and she said that while it isn't a part of the timeless collection, it is a permenant bag so it should still be around.

5. I tracked one down at the Saks in Chevy Chase, Maryland. They *should* have it in both black and beige and large and small.

6. I'm contemplating between the PST or the ultimate soft for my first chanel lovey! Post pics when you get yours! I want to see modeling pics to help me decide. Thanks!

7. laarny : mine is small size. It's great bag!

8. The small ultimate soft was my first bag! I absolutely love it!

9. I love my small US :biggrin:

10. i think the ultimate soft is such a great bag!! and great price too!

11. thanks gurls! now i'm leaning towards getting the ultimate soft! can't wait til next month! :love:

ladystara, boslvuton: do you have modeling pics?

sunbeamy: love ur avatar!

12. Saks Tampa still has the large US in Beige and I believe Chanel boutique in Orlando had the small ones? Call Lisa at Saks Tampa 813-371-5100 or Chanel boutique Orlando (Cassandra or Bettina) at
    (407) 352-5100

13. Laarny, I posted pics in another thread but here you go. I'll try to post some modeling pics if I ever get out of my PJs. haha :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]