Price of Mirror Speedy in U.S.A. is $1330

1. FYI...I just spoke with Benjamin from Louis Vuitton 1-866-VUITTON and he said the price of the new Mirror Speedy will be $1330 in the United States. It is due to release on December 1st. I didn't ask the price of the other items.
  2. wow..that's quite expensive for a speedy..
  3. That blows my mind because it's VINYL = WTF ?????
  4. Nyria - what exactly do you think MC bags are made out of? :smile:
  5. That's not too big of a jump from the $1,150. I was hoping it wasn't going to be affected by the price increase. Oh well, I still want it! ;)
  6. Wow that is more than a 10% increase.
  7. Good,I'll put the one I get up for auction on e-Bay with a $2,660 reserve and $3,000 BIN s/h included of course:roflmfao: .
  8. ^ I bet someone would buy that since it is so limited edition! :smile:
  9. That's a lot of ka-ching for the bling! LOL :smile:
  10. OMG! that's expensige bag.

since this VINYL bag does this easily crease, scratch and quickly ugly old in short term??
  11. :wtf: Little too much for me!
  12. yeah i was just going to say, what do u think mc bags are made out of lol... the canvas is a vinyl whether its damier, mono, or mc.... and the mc speedy is pushin 1900...
  13. IMO...not too bad for a limited item....cerises was a 25 and was $995 and that was over a year ago when they released....and MC is $1910!
  14. yeah~ sounds alright for a limited edition :smile: Papillon is just a little below :sad:
  15. :shrugs: I didn't know prices where going up for this bag.:sad:
    I still want it.