Price of Chanel wallets?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi ladies! Planning to go to Holt Renfrew soon to look at wallets. Just wondering if I would be able to get a Chanel wallet for around $600 or under? I'm asking here because I'd feel silly asking the SA at the store..:$

Thanks so much in advance!
  2. it depends on the material and size, w/ur budget, perhaps a compact or slim wallet?
  3. Here's some wallets w/ price:
    wallets1.jpg wallets2.jpg
  4. I would prefer a long one...but looking at the prices thegraceful1 posted I think I would only be able to get a small one.

Do you guys know if I would be able to get a long wallet for around $600 if the material is patent instead of leather?
  5. The price for a patent wallet would be more then the caviar, patent is always more expensive then caviar leather
  6. thegraceful1, thanks for posting, that's really helpful. Are these fairly recent prices?
  7. You're welcome:smile:, yes Damian/Saks sent this info to me a couple of weeks ago.
  8. caviarwallet1.JPG caviarwallet2.JPG
  9. ^ The wallets in the same style but in current lambskin colors are whopping $930! YIKES!!
  10. this is asked a lot friends:yes:
    And those photos are all available in the wallets and sm. leather goods thread in our handy dandy Reference Library! :biggrin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.