Price match

Hello lovelies, does anyone know if M will price match Selfridges during Black Friday sales or for that matter any other M stockist?
I don't know for sure but I remember seeing somewhere that they don't, something to do with places like selfridges buying the stock in advance and in essence being able to discount as they like (within reason) Might be worth an email to Mulberry to confirm. I forgot selfridges discount day is coming soon, oh dear :smile:

I don't know for sure but I remember seeing somewhere that they don't, something to do with places like selfridges buying the stock in advance and in essence being able to discount as they like (within reason) Might be worth an email to Mulberry to confirm. I forgot selfridges discount day is coming soon, oh dear :smile:

Lol..... surely you must be satisfied at the moment [emoji848] says she who has 2 purchases in less than 3 months and is eyeing up her 3rd!!!

Lol..... surely you must be satisfied at the moment [emoji848] says she who has 2 purchases in less than 3 months and is eyeing up her 3rd!!!
Do you know what, I think I am, it I'm a sucker for a discount or hunting something down. I normally decide I like something once it's no longer available.

Hi NY2005, do you know when the Selfridges discount day is going to be this year? Do you think they will have the same discount for their website? I live in Hong Kong so can only purchase from the website. Thanks!

Hi NY2005, do you know when the Selfridges discount day is going to be this year? Do you think they will have the same discount for their website? I live in Hong Kong so can only purchase from the website. Thanks!

Hi, I don't think an exact date has been released but last year it was end of November. Kepp an eye on the posts here as someone will manage to get hold of the date and share it with us.