Price Increase

1. Other brands (Goyard, LV) are having price increases soon, Hermes is probably having its price increase next February. Would anyone like to venture a guess on how much the price increase will be next year?

Man, we need to do something about this weak dollar ...

2. I love the weak US dollar........makes our AUD look positively................... meagre.......LOL!

3. Oh !!

I NEED TO BUY EVERYTHING NOW !!!

Time to tell my DH what Kou just said :nuts: :nuts:

4. i bought my Goyard Jeanne GM last December and i believe the price on it since then has gone up like 20%!

5. I remember someone saying a birkin will increase approximately $300-400 dollars.

6. Arrrgh. I better go buy up everything I see then!!! :p

7. Nooooooooo. Leave some for me :p

8. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

9. Darn, I can't get anything until next summer...after the increase...:sad:

Oh well, I don't seem to notice the price increases as much at H because I can never figure out a definitive price for anything there anyway. :lol:

10. I figure the prices are so painful anyway, it's only a matter of degree these days! :lol:

11. Aargh, it gives me a headache to think what prices will be when I'm ready for a Croc!

12. I was just in Chicago and was somewhat shocked when I was shown an Autobus bag in orange togo for $8k! She was trying to explain that the reason it was so expensive (same price as Birkin) was because of all the detail. I was shocked by the price because in 2005 I saw the identical bag for $7k! $1K in almost 2 years?????I told her that for the same $$$ I would rather have the Birkin.

13. ^^^ Maybe that Autobus has wheels:upsidedown: ????

14. ^^^.....and power doors and windows!!! :roflmfao:

15. And a GPS system!