Price increase??? REal or Faux

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I called LV in Neiman Marcus and i asked if they and when was the price increase .Bc i read here it was like march or something like that. Well i asked the SA and he sounded Like if i was crazy . Asking me where did i hear that nonsense and what not.. I felt like an A$$ u know i wanted to just hang up and die. SO i was wondering if there is an increase bc i want the speedy damier 30 for my Bday in3 weeks and i dont want to pay more than it is . Help so i wont feel so dumb.:confused1:

2. I wouldn't worry until after tax season!

3. There isn't one as far as I know.

4. lol I can soooooooooooo relate! I heard it was supposed to be Feb. 1st in time for V-day and then that came and went so now it's 'rumored' to be March 1st. I stalk elux everyday to see if the numbers change, lol. I was convinced it was going to be Feb. 1st and was planning on a mono speedy so I made sure to buy it the last week in Jan. but it never even increased. I recall last year was June, but I could be wrong. I am hoping it will be after May which is when I plan on my next LV purchase.

5. This question has been asked a few times before... please try using the search feature above... you can find a few threads that pertain to your inquiry. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.