Price increase in Europe?!!

Thank you so much everyone especially you pattythelegend...I couldn't speak with the boutiques neither...and I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere!!! Too bad for you uk guys if the increase is only for the uk...not fair! Although forgive me but I hope here there won't be...

Thank you all keep your fingers crossed and your wallets ready!

Thank you so much everyone especially you pattythelegend...I couldn't speak with the boutiques neither...and I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere!!! Too bad for you uk guys if the increase is only for the uk...not fair! Although forgive me but I hope here there won't be...

Thank you all keep your fingers crossed and your wallets ready!

No probs...will try to ring Greece tomorrow...I have all the time hehe:yes:
Regards

Really??? you are a sweetheart...I guess that whatever applies for Greece applies for the whole of Europe right??? Oh god there goes the speedy 40! I had some extra money for a scarf and a tag...I hope I will still be able to afford them..
And imagine bags in Greece are some 25-30 euros more expensive than France...what are we Switzerland now?

Kali mera hehe good morning..Ok I spoke with a guy in Thessaloniki and he said "u mean discount" :smile:and I said "no no, price increase, more expensive" after he understood, he said he did not hear anything about it. I then called Athens and he said "maybe next year" so there u go...more time to save for your speedy 40.....
Regards

Kalimera pattythelegend...propably you spoke with my SA..I hope he was nice to you, he usually is...I couldn't reach him the last days...I had the money for the speedy and I would like to buy some more things...seems I'm buying them finally..
BTW you are very nice yourself..thank you for everything and if you ever come to Greece I could take you to the boutique and have some fun shopping lol...
Maybe next week when I'm not in the middle of nowhere( it sucks not being able to go shopping) I'll hit the boutique..

thanks

Bagmanaic 23, you r so welcome! Yes,the 2 SA (boys) were both polite. We r in Athens sometimes on our way to Salamina but never went into the LV shop. Next time u can take me to the boutique and we can have some fun shopping. I have no LV friends here in Norway so I have to go alone:crybaby:Once I took my girlfriend and she nearly had a heart attack at the prices...

Regards from Pattythelegend

Crazyme, if I get time tomorrow, I'll call Singapore to find out (because of the time difference) (where r u located?)

Pattythelegend where do you work? In the telephone company of norway? lol
I've been to salamina and it's great...if you come I can show you around if I'm in athens as well..I know a lot of SAs from Athens and Kifisia LV boutiques...Also I know all the good places to find other brands as well..
As for your friend too bad that you can't share your passion for buying...at least you are friends and that's all that matters...
Have a nice evening

Bagaddict: the prices in Germany are not the same as on the french website. Depending on the item you have to add 5-20€.
I only ever shopped at the LV store at the KaDeWe in Berlin. And I was treated nicely. Hope that helps.

jep the mc speedy went up 10 euro's! that is not too bad i think
when i was in paris a few years ago the mc speedy was about 1160..gosh those were the days ;)
i hate those increases!

o and YEAH european people lol :wlae:

Pattythelegend where do you work? In the telephone company of norway? lol
I've been to salamina and it's great...if you come I can show you around if I'm in athens as well..I know a lot of SAs from Athens and Kifisia LV boutiques...Also I know all the good places to find other brands as well..
As for your friend too bad that you can't share your passion for buying...at least you are friends and that's all that matters...
Have a nice evening

Hehe, the power of IP (internet protocol) telefon my friend. I can call some countries free included in my monthly bill. If I'm coming will let u know, should be fun. Where in Greece r u? BTW, Biancaboo and I have made contact so I have my first LV friend here now:yahoo:
TC and regards from Pattythelegend

Crazyme, I called Singapore today and she did not hear anything of a price increase. She did say though, that there was one about a month ago...hope this helps

I'm in Thessaloniki in the northern part of Greece...although here we have a boutique we don't have men's shoes or pret-a-porter! Here we have excellent small boutiques for clothes...
I go very often to Athens to buy bags and shoes...The store there is beautiful and is on Voukourestiou str where the most expensive stores are...you know Hermes, Dior, Bvlgari, B&O, Burberry etc and ofcourse LV!!!
So happy about you and biancaboo I hope I was there too to go shopping with you...at least my girlfriend shares that passion with me...norway is very beautiful!!
Have fun shopping you 2!!!

i was just at the store today to pick up some things and my SA said that they were only informed yesterday of a price increase this month:Push:. it does not apply to every single item they have, but only to some. she said it's really not gonna be much. but still.......oh well......

Pattythelegend, i asked my SA if she knew a client from Fredrikstad, whose name probably starts with a letter P and she said yes. She said that you're a very nice lady:smile::smile::smile:. Guess it really must be you! Can't wait to go shopping with you one of these days:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:.

^
God I need to ask my SA as well. :wtf:Allthough I'm not really thinking the only item i'm thinking of at the moment will be affected (shoes), it's good to know. I don't think they've had a price increase yet since the opening or am I wrong?

We should all go shopping together. And invite sweetlove as well. The exclusive LV club-de-la-norvège :upsidedown: