Price Increase in Effect on eLuxury!

jimmyneyugn

ohai.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
Just what the title says... i checked today and things have gone up already. :sad: boo. Oh well.

But why does it look like only some things went up? Or have I mistakened the pre-increase prices for some pieces? Small Accessories went up that's for sure, but some handbags/etc didn't. ie: Trouville still at $825, Speedy 25's still $565... maybe this increase was only on small items?

small leather goods: both mono and damier: mens wallets, 4 & 6 keyholders, cles, porte valeurs, pmrond, cigarette case, ludlow (mono) wapity; MC small agenda, PTI, carnet de bal, cles, porte monnaie plat...

hmm, the monogram Abbesses went up too.

Hmm, I'm not seeing a higher price than what I paid for the white MC wapity last weekend. And my Epi wallet is still the same price, too. I guess they really are picking and choosing what prices went up this time! (Sure hope Damier Speedy stays the same because I can't get one for at least another month!)

Hmm...I've been glued to eLuxury for several months now and didn't recognize a change at all (except for much much earlier this yr, purses went up by about 15$USD)....:S

well iono. all i know is the 9card billfold damier mens wallet USED to be $245, and now it's shown as $250. and the mono/damier cles used to be $135 (gosh, i remember buying mine at $120 !! before i sold it :sad: ) and now it's $145.. and the MC cles used to be $250 and now that's $265.

frozen7313 said:
well iono. all i know is the 9card billfold damier mens wallet USED to be $245, and now it's shown as $250. and the mono/damier cles used to be $135 (gosh, i remember buying mine at $120 !! before i sold it :sad: ) and now it's $145.. and the MC cles used to be $250 and now that's $265.

The MC cles is actually $270 on eluxury. And I know it hasn't changed recently because a few weeks ago I copied down some elux prices (the cles included) and they were the same as they are now. Odd that you'd see diff prices...maybe their site was being wacky :blink: