Price increase in Canada?

1. Does anyone know if there was one in Canada? Thanks for the help!

2. (Sorry if this is an obvious question, but I just got back from vacation and feel a little out of the loop) :smile:

3. Hopefully not. If anything there should be a price decrease lol! Since the value of the CDN dollar has risen.

4. Yes there will be an increase in Canada tomorrow.

5. Oh no karman you sure? :wtf:
    for all the latest products as well? by how much do you know? :confused1:

6. Last Oct/Nov when the US prices were going up, some of the Canadian prices actually went down. Does anyone know anything about the Canadian prices?

7. I hope they dont go up.

8. I get paid this Thursday so I can't go tomorrow. Sighhhh

9. Yes, I agree! Price increase for sure tomorrow. The stage is set people! lol but don't worry, the increase will hardly do any damage to our wallets;)

10. 100% sure.

Cecilia already checked the Beverly MM price for me; it will be $1180 tomrrow as opposed to $1170 now. It's not much so hopefully some other pieces will only go up by $10-$20 or so.

Also...didn't someone already confirm that the BH/BV are going up by $10 as well?

11. booooo...at least it's not too bad

12. OK I think that I (and my wallet) can handle that. No need for panic yet!

13. do you guys know how much did the reade pm go up by? thanks

14. I've asked vuitton.com; I'm just waiting for a reply.

15. I'm pretty sure it'll be minimal, if it's in response to the US dollar's weakness against the Euro. Luckily for us Canadians, our dollar is strong.. which means lots more European goods ! :graucho: