Price for J12 in US and Canada *HELP PLEASE :)

1. Hi ladies,
    I would like to get a J12 as my birthday present for myself. I am wondering the price in the US and Canada? Where would be cheaper? does nm or Saks still has the F&F which I can get 20% off?
    I am looking for the plain one since I dont have much funds.
    I know it's around $3300 before, How about right now, does the price incease?
    Also, please let me know how you feel the plain one, I know the one with diamond is gorgeous. I have seen lots lady in here have the bling bling one.
    That's really really pretty. How about the plain one, will that looks cheap since there's no diamond?
    Black or White?

Sorry I have so many questions, I am so excited right now. :p
    thanks a lot for your input. any info would be appreciate.:heart:

2. I think the last price increase put the plain J12 to around $4K in the US. I like the plain J12 in white. I have the white w/ diamond bezel and I love it. I am not very fond of the black plain J12.
    The J12 is a nice looking watch no matter which style you choose.

3. plain J12 is $3650.00USD from what a Saks rep told me. heres the item number in case you want to call Saks and order #081-2005-3708. I prefer the white plain j12 over the black. However, if adding diamond markers or getting a diamond bezel..white all the way! good luck

4. I have the plain black J12 and I love it! I chose it over white because I wear mostly black/darker colors. You can't go wrong with white or black. I actually chose the plain over the diamonds. I personally felt the diamond bezel with my wedding ring/diamond bands were just a little too much bling for me. Again, just my personal thing other women here on TPF can totally rock it.

5. Any way I can get discounts on J12 watch? Which dep. store should I go?
    I live in NY, Where can I order to save the tax ? Can I open a saks card by phone and order it and the same time? thank you so much,:heart:

6. wow I'm wondering which organ of mine I can sell so I can gather some funds for this beauty! heheh jk :]

i think the white j12 is too beautiful for words. you should definitely go with the white! it looks great without the diamond markets/bezel, so i think i wouldn't complain if i got the one with the markers myself!

7. The price for the one with marker would be near 5K I beleive, So either I need to save up more to get one or, just get the plain one. I know the one with marker is so pretty. the one with bezel is a eye catcher. But I am only 21 now, goona be 22 in this month. I think if I can get a plain one, I will be happy and satisfied. :yahoo:

Thanks for the input!!!

please let me know, if there's a way I can get discounts on J12 watch? Which dep. store should I go?
    I live in NY, Where can I order to save the tax ? Can I open a saks card by phone and order it and the same time? thank you so much

8. phoebe: I read here that a lot of the members buy theirs during the Saks EGC events.. so you get like $450 back in gift cards plus if you open a card, you get 10% off. That's a pretty sizeable discount. :smile: