Price Check, Aisle 5!

^^^Could you do me a favor, alouette. Could you get the cards out on this bag and give me the "BR" number? There are actually two different sizes of this bag and I'm wondering if you have the bigger one.

^^^Could you do me a favor, alouette. Could you get the cards out on this bag and give me the "BR" number? There are actually two different sizes of this bag and I'm wondering if you have the bigger one.

She has the smaller one - the big one is absolutely enormous! I had this bag and returned it because the chain dug into my shoulder. However, i admit my bags end up being heavy. Leather was beautiful though!

^^^Thanks cougess! I'm still stumped though. I think even the "small" one may be too big for me. I just need to get my hands on one IRL to find out. I don't mind a bit larger bag when it's a structured bag, but I can never find my stuff in bigger slouchy bags. I hate that!

I may just give up on this one and keep hunting. ;)

^^^Thanks cougess! I'm still stumped though. I think even the "small" one may be too big for me. I just need to get my hands on one IRL to find out. I don't mind a bit larger bag when it's a structured bag, but I can never find my stuff in bigger slouchy bags. I hate that!

I may just give up on this one and keep hunting. ;)

Its not a huge bag at all - Its not too big and not too small. I was bummed about the chain.

Its not a huge bag at all - Its not too big and not too small. I was bummed about the chain.
I don't think the chain will bother me. I have a Gucci Peggy and the bamboo doesn't bother me a bit. I don't put that much in my bags.

alouette, Thanks for the number. That's the one I thought it was. Now if I can just lay my hands on one to give it a try!! :hysteric: