Price change?

1. I heard that with the new collection coming out (pre-fall 06), there is going price changes.

Some will go up and others will go down.

Has anyone else heard this?
  2. No way. I haven't heard that, but I wouldn't be surprised.
  3. I really hope the City does not go up in price! $1195 seems high enough!
  4. i bet the weekender will, now that i want one. darn.
  5. I think the courier and the day bag are probably due for a price increase. The construction is simple, which is why they're less expensive, but they're both pretty large bags, so it's a lot of leather.
  6. ^ yea, I can't believe the courier (for being such huge bag) is still cheaper than the city. It's probably reasonable if the courier and maybe the day will increase in price (Though I reeeeeaaaally hope they don't raise the price).
  7. Hmmmm...... I havent heard of this yet, but I wouldnt be a bit surprised if the Cities and firsts go up in price because they are in such high demand right now.
  8. ekekek! oh well, that just means i have to save a bit more! oh well!
  9. The only change I want to see is an improvement in the leather!
  10. in case there are any balenciaga corporate people in the purse forum, PLEASE HEAR US OUT! no price increse! oh and please make another batch of seafoams :p
  11. Yea! I second thatQ:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
  12. I agree with this! They need to fix their leather way before they should even think about a price increase. :rolleyes:
  13. oh geeeeeeeeez, if the prices go up, we're all in BIG trouble :blink:
  14. Crap, with their price increase their bags BETTER go back to the old nice leather!!
  15. Whyyyyy?!? They are getting richer, I am getting poorer! It is not more price hikes please!