Preview sale for CL and on pedder in HK

ooooh....i get it!

I just called the store and Sandra ( I think??) was very helpful on the phone. I have a pair in fuchsia patent saved but I need to decide between this and grease paint..

Also, the ones they have at LC are Simple 70s whereas the CL store only carries simple 85s.

I wish I were in HK right now!

Queenie - They have a pair of black pigalles 85mm in size 36, which are really narrow. The 100mm is in the grafitti series.

I put a pair of the magenta/fuschia simple 85s on hold..but dunno if it's the same as the other pink at On Pedder which isn't what I want. I'm hoping it's like the one at saks.com! Can anyone confirm this?

i got a pair of pigalle 70 in sort of royal blue off a sale at OP today! :graucho: i saw some new CLs, in pink metallic / bronze and black patent simple pumps and a pair of no prives metallic gold stack wood heel in 70/80mm i think? the newer ones seen on saks.

one of the SA's at CL sent me a pic of the magenta simple pump. =) it is patent and more of a darker purple-y color as opposed to the magenta leather ones on saks.com. But it's still pretty nice! I guess I'll have to go there later today..
congrats on ur shoes ladydeluxe! i saw them in the other thread, they are hottt!

Lots!

Not much selection left tho, as it's been going on for a week now. You can still call any of the Lane Crawford or On Pedder Stores as well as the HK CL Boutique for more style and information.

on pedder singapore has no simple pumps on sale..

they have flats, pigalle 70, pigalle 100, black peanut, sock in pewter and red patent..

sale starts this saturday unless you hold a vip card..

what is pedder? do you have any contact information for this store, an email address? or do you mean the singapore boutique? thanks!