prettyn'hermes - the new beginning and end!

1. Hey everybody..Just wanted to share my Hermes bag. The reason it may be the end is because she might be finding a new home soon :sad:

Well anyway, on with some pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

all comments welcome...i'll be adding another bag of mine shortly :yes:

2. Gorgeous Kelly!!

3. Lovely bag!

4. thank you for the comments...

i have been getting a lot of questions regarding the type of leather and date it was purchased. i tried searching the web, but couldn't find out what the blind stamps mean. It has a circled "N" and a "Z" and "4". if anybody can help me out, that would be greatly appreciated.

also, i have the dimensions and wanted to double check the actual size of the bag.

Length measures 11 inches (28cm)
    Height measures 8 inches (20cm) when closed
    Width measures 4.5 inches (11cm)

it measures 32cm from top of the handle to the bottom, does that mean its a 32? thanks in advance!

5. You can get the answer to your questions if you post them in the Hermes forum. Great bag, may I ask why it may be the end?:sad:

6. because i have never even worn it outside the house :nogood:

it was given to me from a good friend, and it really doesn't fit me too well. i'm sure someone else will put it to use and hopefully it goes to the right owner. i will post in the hermes section...i should have known. thanks

7. Gorgeous!

8. wow! its absolutely STUNNING!

9. gorgeous bag.

10. Why haven't you taken this beautiful bag out in public?

11. very beautiful!

12. Very hot chic!

13. Very nice bag.

14. Great bag!

15. What do you mean the bag will be finding a new home? Why are you getting rid of it?