Pretty white beauty HOT in my Hands!!

pyrexia

rosed.
O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
What a wonderful way to end an absolutely long day of boring classes (and no lunch in between!) - I checked my mailbox and there's a package for me!

I've included some pictures, including one of the very nice packaging (in my favorite purple too!) that Aloha Rag sent it in. Of course, I have a few gripes about it - WHY IS THERE SOOO MUCH TAPE ON IT?!! LOL. I struggled for about 10 minutes trying to get the tape off the box so I could open it. I was like "Gimme me my Bal! Get off the box!" I probably will have to tell whoever does the packaging that they can save on their nice wrapping for me in future, cos I just tore it off :shame: :rolleyes::lol:

I was a little apprehensive about the bag because I was told AR didn't have a non-wrinkled one. Originally, I wanted one with as close to smooth leather as possible. So when Yoko says "all are wrinkly", I was "uh-oh..." She did however, pick out the best of the lot for me, and I was pleasantly surprised because it doesn't look particularly wrinkled, even up close. For most part, you can hardly see it clearly.

So now I'm jumping across my room singing "I got a pretty white beauty in the mail" to no particular tune, and it's great my roommate has a test or she'll think I've gone bonkers. :yahoo::wlae::cutesy:

I'm no longer a Bal virgin! :yes::nuts:

Attachments

• bal3.jpg
    bal3.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 80
  • bal1.jpg
    bal1.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 148
  • bal2.jpg
    bal2.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 115
Oh my gosh! Your bag is gorgeous! I agree that some wrinkling/even distressing is beautiful. It's just the very crackly veiny/marbly ones that I'm not as keen on. Your bag looks amazing, though! Congrats!!!:yahoo:

Wow, all these white bags are making me want one! Congrats on your first Bbag, I'm still basking in the glow of my first one!

LOL, I know what you mean. I'm sitting here, with the white city in my hands, and thinking "How much does a rouge/bordeaux work cost? Can I buy it within the next week?" Of course, it's probably not going to be next week. But definitely sometime in the near future.

:love: pUuUUuUUuUUre beautifUl!! :love:
congraaaaaaaaaats dearest!!! such a stunning color!! i bet its s:huh::huh:o fun to carry : ) wear it in best of health :flowers:
would u say its more of a shining white.. or a matt white if i may ask.. :nuts: