Pretty new Goldie Natural Ali

1. Well I went to return the Legacy flap and decided, meh, what the hell? So I asked to see the Ali in Whiskey and Natural, and the Natural just, I dunno, picked ME. It was soo pretty and the color is just, I dunno, warm and pleasant to look at so I got her! I took a few pics of how it looks on me, I know a lot of people prefer those to just sitting on the table pics so here you go! I've named her Golide, she's my new schmoochie schmoo.
    ali2.jpg ali1.jpg
  2. Candy, Congrats on your new bag. I have a natural Ali too although I have not worn her yet. The Natural Ali is beautiful on you!
  3. Congrats, she's beautiful!
  4. Congrats! I have the same one and I love it! :smile:
  5. congrats!!!! she is a beauty.
  6. Congratulations, Candy! She is truly lovely :smile:...
  7. Beautiful bag!!
  8. What a beautiful bag!! It looks great on you! Does your boutique carry Legacy items?? How lucky!!!
  9. Great bag!!!
  10. Congrats on your new bag! The Natural color becomes even more beautiful with time.

-Stephanie (pond23)
  11. Congratulations! A very fine choice indeed! You look absolutely Marvelous! Goldie is a good name! Now, Guess What!?! At your earliest convenience, your presence is requested at the Ali Support Group! Thank you, <Entheos President, Ali Support Group
  12. ABSOLUTELY beautiful!!!! congrats and ENJOY her!!!!!
  13. OK...that settles it! I want an ALI! It looks like a PERFECT drop length, a little longer than the Legacy shoulder.'s a beauty!
  14. Beautiful! Congrats!
  15. i bought the Ali in whiskey and have not used it yet, I am waiting for fall. I am second guessing my choice, I may want to get the natural.Any suggestions?