Pretty Little Liars *NO BOOK SPOILERS*

After tonight's episode I think Paige and Nate both conspired together to kill Maya. Maya was meeting with Nate at the cabins for whatever reason and Paige was the one who grabbed and killed her.

I never thought of that but now that you mention it, it sounds very likely. I'm so excited for the finale! I wonder what's gonna happen, Emily will probably get into some sort of danger with Paige and Nate.

I love to watch this show, even though it is so BAD. That kid looked nothing like Ezra's picture. And how old is Ezra and his Baby's Mama? "You look so young Amy" Aria pretending to be an under grad.

I also saw this one coming! That little boy did not look 7 to me at all - he was super cute though.
And totally agree that Nate is super angry and shady, but I feel its too predictable a storyline. The show likes to take its watchers by surprise. Which is why I love it!

I actually think the show is super predictable. Mona as A was obvious. Allison's twin is the other A

I cant believe next week is the season finale.. I feel like they have so much to deal with in the last hour! Fb has preview pics from the episode that show Maggie in Ezras apt and Aria walks in... So i guess he'll find out hes a dad?

Paige being on the A team seems to make alot of sense after the last episode. Also Nate just gets weirder and weirder. The way how he assumed he and Emily were a thing after just one kiss?

I dont like Cece at all. Shes an older and faux nicer version of Allie.
The snake scene freaked me out. I wouldve passed out if that were me! I wonder if Cece planted it and locked the fitting room? She had the stick ready to hit the snake as soon as the door was opened.

Hmmm 2 pairs of black gloves at the end of that episode, listening to the very style of music that Ezra was shown to be into, maybe him and his brother???

Paige has been made to look suspicious but i think it is only coincidental...

The only other person that rang alarm bells with me was Caleb, only because he seemed to know how to get in and out of the room un-noticed so could of been the one to plant that snake...

Hmmm 2 pairs of black gloves at the end of that episode, listening to the very style of music that Ezra was shown to be into, maybe him and his brother???

Paige has been made to look suspicious but i think it is only coincidental...

The only other person that rang alarm bells with me was Caleb, only because he seemed to know how to get in and out of the room un-noticed so could of been the one to plant that snake...

i LITERALLY will be devastated if Caleb is A. i said it before when they revealed Mona as A, and ill say it again.

they kep touting the reveal on next weeks finale to be jaw dropping, hence the episode title "the betrayal". abc family has 12 suspects on their site as potential A's... http://abcfamily.go.com/shows/prett...id=adsales_q4fy12_possession_tracker_redirect

my money is on one of the liar's SO... Paige or Ezra.

Have you guys seen the sneak peek for next episode at a crime scene? i think it rules out one of the suspects as being A OR reveals who is it ... well not quite reveal but dislcoses the gender but then again they will prob be a twist or something.