Pretty ballerina

1. [​IMG]
    the shoes come with a matching bag. you can fold the shoes and place them in the bag neat.

they come in 7 colors

[​IMG]
    Marilyn

http://www.prettyballerinas.com/

they have some cute flats

2. thanks for the post! they are indeed very pretty!

3. i like so much the second pair!!
    this brand is also pretty cheap!;)

4. great find! i love ballerinas! sadly i am too short to pull them off...but it doesn't stop me from wishing!

5. that is soooooooooooo pretty!!

6. Ooh, I love those second ones. Thanks for the tip! I love ballerina flats. They're so cute and dainty. :smile:

7. Thanks! They are so cute and seem very comfy too.

8. What a great find! Thank you for the info. I had posted a while back about ideas for cute ballerinas, so I appreciate this. I can never figure out my size in Euro sizes though- I'm sort of a 8 1/2 or 9-does anyone know if that is a 39 or 40?

9. I Love This Site....Soooo Many Beautiful Pairs!!! Thank You For Sharing!

10. I got myself these pairs on sale from 159 Euros to only 59 Euros! :tup:

[​IMG]

11. Great site, unfortunately I cannot buy ballerinas online. I really need to try them on most just don't work for me.

12. Reviving this thread! There is a boutique opening up about 3 hrs from me, and I'm in love with a few of the pairs. They are soooo pretty. Has anyone tried them or bought them? Are they comfy? Just trying to decide if it's worth it to make the trip, as this will be the first North American boutique.

13. I love them and the site is great. They have sure a great collection.

14. The shoes are so sweet ;)

15. i have a pair and they are so uncomfortable! very cute, but i can only wear them for a few hours