Pretty Agenda?

1. Ok ladies need some suggestions.:yes:

It's my bday coming up and have around £150-200 to spend. There aren't any bags that take my fancy in that price range and have just bought a beautiful new wallet. So am thinking about an agenda, have looked at Louis vuitton, gucci and mulberry but none take my fancy.

Does anyone else have any suggestions of a pretty one??? What do u ladies use?

Thanks

2. I am not sure if you like it but the Coach outlet has some cute ones for a good price. I have a crappy non designer one but am hoping to do some shopping soon and get a nice one. I would love a MC LV one day but too pricey for me right now. Good luck and let us know what you get.

3. Ah thanks for the suggestion, i'll have a look at what coach have :yes:

And i'll def let all know what i decide :smile:

4. Have you looked at Smythson? They have a collection of agendas

5. Also, you may want to have a look at Aspinal.

Did you have anything particular in mind?

6. ^^beat me to it, I was going to say Smythson and Aspinal but would also add Pickett into the mix too. Filofax also have some really pretty agendas at the moment in Spring colours - they are gorgeous.

7. i know you said that none at louis vuitton really caught your eye, but I have had a LV planner for the past 4 years, and it still looks like brand new. They hold up extremely extremely well, the refills aren't terribly expensive, and they don't show you when you look in the stores, but the pages of the refils are lined with gold..looks very sharp when it is all put together! Good luck with the search!