Pretreating signature fabric??

Aug 2, 2006
:confused1:Forgive me if this has been answered before.. I have heard of and own the applegarde products.. used the conditioner on my leather. I just bought this carly and I have a can of this rain and stain repellent and I am wondering if I should spray the bag? Has anyone treated their signature fabric bags? Any words of wisdom?? Thanks so much!! :tup:

I have never treated any of my bags and they are all signature. The signature fabric is great. I live in Oregon and it rains a lot here. I do try to avoid getting my bags wet, but don't worry too much about it.

I even dropped my orange mini-signature bag in a puddle in a parking lot once. I bought some Ivory soap and was very careful cleaning it up and it came out great. You would never even know what happened to it.

I have never treated any of my bags and they are all signature. The signature fabric is great. I live in Oregon and it rains a lot here. I do try to avoid getting my bags wet, but don't worry too much about it.

I even dropped my orange mini-signature bag in a puddle in a parking lot once. I bought some Ivory soap and was very careful cleaning it up and it came out great. You would never even know what happened to it.

Thanks for the response! :tup: That is GREAT to know! I have had a sig duffle for about a year now, but it is the chocolate color so it has been easy. I am glad to know it doesn't show.. it doesn't rain much here and doesn't snow at all so I am not TOO worried.. but one can never be too careful! :graucho: