Presidents' Day Weekend Sales?

1. Does anyone know if there are any extra sales at the outlets on Presidents' Day Weekend?
    I hope so!!!
  2. I'm curious about this myself. I know I got an email about sales at the outlets in general, but it would be nice to know if Coach does anything. I haev off on that Monday and if I don't have to work my second job I think I'll sneak off to Woodbury Commons for the day...
  3. yeah, i got that e-mail too from the chelsea premium outlets...if that's the one you mean.
    but would the sale be applicable to ALL coach outlets?
  4. Yup that's the email I got, which was good timing too because I had just gone on the site to see if they were advertising anything, but I'm wondering if maybe Coach doesn't advertise their sales like some of the other stores do. Coach wouldn't be the only reason I'd go up there but it'd probably persude me more to make the trip.
  5. i wish i could make the trip to woodbury commons but it's like 2 to 2.5 hours away from me.
    i'd probably go to the lahaska one, which isn't a chelsea premium outlet...
  6. hmmmm I wonder if I have presidents day off... probably not :tdown:
  7. I would think it would be more of a Velentine's Day sale.
  8. i also got an email from the chelsea outlets...just call coach and ask...i don't know if I can take all this lent ban!!! it's not even been one day and I'm jonesing
  9. For what it's worth, I called the outlet at Woodbury Commons and the response was "I don't know. We don't know until the day of."

10. When is presidents day?
  11. My outlet has told me in the past that they find out about sales the night before.
  12. I've gotten pretty good deals at Coach outlets the last two years on President's Day weekend...I plan on hitting one if not two.
  13. The 18th. Kiddos have off of school and daycare but I have to work. Thankfully DH is supposed to be home the 16th.
  14. anybody get any more info if there is a sale? I bought 5 bags at the outlet last week and 2 of them I am so so about. Thinking about making the schlep up to the outlets if there will be good sales!!
  15. I'm heading to the Ozark coach outlet but can't see any specials on the website so I don't know if there's any specials there or not... fingers crossed though as i'm on the hunt for my very first coach!!