Presenting one of my last ones for now... Miss Fior di Latte! :)

1. As I mentioned in my overload?-thread, I still have some last additions coming before my winter break. This one arrived today, she's my first light-colored bag, apart from the LV Azur Speedy, and my first Twiggy (FW 07/08 in Ivoire/Ivory) :love: :girlsigh:!

Sure I know how scary/problematic light bags can be, but none of my other bags have gotten dirty or icky because I take care of them and rotate them... and this cream/vanilla (like Italian "fior di latte" ice cream, warmer and creamier than winter white) looked so sophisticated and edgy to me that I got her before the break!
    Fortunately, they sent me exactly the leather I was requesting, thick, smooth, smooshy :wlae:, not veiny, dry or very distressed. Here are the (fresh out of the box) pics of Miss Fior di Latte, I hope you enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Isn't she a creamy puddle of leather?

2. Gorgeous whipped cream leather... congrats!

3. beautiful! congrats.

4. WOW...she is gorgeous!!!! Congrats :smile:

5. Definitely TDF!!! Fabulous!!!

:yahoo::yahoo:CONGRATULATIONS S-O-F!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

6. Love it! A beautiful white!

7. Oh,lovely fior di latte:woot:,YUMMY YUMMY..GNAM GNAM...:drool::p!!!!!!!This Baby is very gentle and precious:tender:! CONGRATS!!

8. Gorgeous!!! :love: I love the leather on that beauty!!!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool:

9. Thank you prudence, anufangava, twiggers, nada, allyboobop, Antubella (lol!!) and zacorey (me too!)! :love:

Whipped cream w/some vanilla in it - perfect analogy! Hopefully she will hold up well. Even if she yellowed a bit, I think it might even work w/this color lol... hope not though. And she smells yummy too LOL! I really love the leather, can't wait until she's a bit broken in! :tender:

10. love your twiggy! it's such a cute shape and the color is gorgeous.

11. beeeyoooutiful, south-of-france! are you going to treat her with anything for protection against dirt etc?

12. congrats!!

13. Thank you azia, izitso and RoseMary! :love:
    Good question izitso, I wish I had the apple guard spray everyone is going on about. I do have LMB products but I only use them if necessary (to clean, moisturize etc.). Hm, will have to look into that! Thanks! :flowers:

14. CONGRATS she is gorgeous!!

15. [​IMG]

:drool: Oooooooooooo......I absolutely :heart: how the HW pops with this color....the leather looks like marshmallow fluff!!! :tender: