Presenting my new to me Anouk!

1. She arrived on Friday and I absolutely love her! She is small but so functional. She fits in my chunky wallet which is just the best so I don't have to transfer CCs and driver's licence etc into something else. However, I do find the pockets on the front are too small to be useful (except for putting in a grocery list LOL!). I love the suede lining it's just so lush and the bag does fit on my shoulder but she is a snug fit.

There was one thing that I noticed, I couldn't find where she was made. The nameplate just says 'Marc Jacobs'.

Now is the colour teal or peacock? I noticed in my previous Anouk thread some people referred to the colour as peacock whilst the website I purchased her from says teal. Any ideas?

The pics I took were with the camera function of my camcorder (I don't have a digital camera) so the pics aren't that great.

Enjoy!

Anouk[1].1.JPG Anouk[1].3.JPG Anouk[1].5.JPG Anouk[1].6.JPG
  2. I don't know the name for the color, but its absolutely fabulous. I just love the shape of the anouk. Have fun with it, Congrats!

3. Sooo pretty!!! :heart::heart: I really think the color is Peacock. Love that color of the suede lining too. Congrats mh21!!!

4. It's so pretty! I don't think I've ever seen a peacock blue anouk. I had the sophia a while back and my MII was located imprinted in the suede upper right of the nameplate. Look carefully and you'll find it in the suede.

Congrats!

5. That color is TDF!! Very pretty. Congrats on the new member of your MJ family :flowers:

6. You new bag is stunning!

7. It's adorable and the color is stunning! Congrats!

8. The colour is sooooooo pretty. congrats!

9. Gorgeous! I love the color, and the shape of the Anouk is just so beautiful. Congrats!

10. Congratulation! Very pretty color! I have the same bag in Meadow(?) and Made in Italy printed on the small leather tag inside the zipper pocket.
    [​IMG]

11. Cute bag!

12. It's gorgeous! :love:

13. yes, definitely peacock! I love it!

14. GORGEOUS!! Great find!! Love that peacock!

15. Thank you everyone you're all fabulous!!!

And thank's dragonfly for the pic of your tag. I did a thorough inspection of my bag and couldn't find a tag/ or imprint anywhere. I did find two loose threads in the inside pocket where a tag MIGHT have been (but I'm speculating). Pics enclosed.

I asked the seller who said her red devon doesn't have a MII imprint or tag and that older bags might not have MII in them. Is that correct?

Anouk[1].7.JPG Anouk[1].8.JPG