Presenting my new love!

Love your bag. Gorgeous. I saw it in green and it was stunning but I couldn't justify getting two bags at once :smile:. May I also ask what country you are in? I just got a seasonal bag yesterday and it did come with the care booklet but not the magnetic box.

Hi ladies, sorry to open a new thread as this bag already posted but I wanted to share a heavy photo post to share all little details of my new love. Please let me share because I wanted to share the joy :P

Also, I am happy to know that from today onwards, all seasonal bag will be having the magnetic classic box, cloth camellia flower and ribbon as well and a different care booklet. I will share little bit of details on this as well. Am not sure if it apply to all country.

Hope you gals enjoy it! I'm so excited! :roflmfao::graucho:
what is the style number? is it bigger than easy caviar jumbo?

Congrats!!I like this bag, but always had this question is it easy to get in and out of the bag due to zipper and flap?

Hi, I think it is individual preference I would say. I am a zip person, I never buy bag without zip, tat's why I am not the classic fans. I usually get only seasonal bag and mostly with zip. However, you need to turn lock open the flap and then the zip to reach your stuff, you might feel it's a little troublesome. Sometime if I'm in a rush I don't zip it and it works fine because you can't the different, the both side of the zipper piece will still be close together till u can't tell it's unzip or not. Sorry if I confused you. :P

Thanks all for the sweet compliment :biggrin:

I do not know how to multi quote, so I will reply generally to the question asked. Sorry about that.

This is Coco Sporran Flap Bag in Black Jumbo Size. Item code A67825Y0416794305.
Cost SGD5170, I bought it in Singapore MBS.

For the classic magnetic box, my SA did not mention if it will be a worldwide thing. She only said that in future all the seasonal bag will be coming in magnetic box and care booklet that is similar to the classic except the dust bag from 6 June 2013 onwards. I am so happy when I heard this because honestly I do not like the normal box, it looks less classy and not friendly to store my bag too. The top of the box usually can't close it completely as my cc interlock stud will touch the top cover when lying flat in box.