Presenting my new Hudson!!

1. I have been in love :love: with this bag since I saw a pic of it!! I got one off of Bag, Borrow or Steal on friday and it got here today!! I was worried about the condition and was hoping I would have the same good luck of some people around here who have gotten ones off there! And sure enough, she's perfect!!! It doesn't look like anyone carried her at all! She came with the dust bag and the tag attached! She's a little smooshed but i'll just stuff her and bring her back to life!! I'm so excited!! So here are some pics of my new Chestnut Hudson!!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. one of the greatest bags ever made. seriously. it's perfect. congrats!

3. That is absolutely stunning - congrats!!! :drool:

4. Very nice, you got the one with the inside leather-lined. Beautiful!

5. That bag is so nice! Lucky find!! Congratulations to you!

6. Gorgeous!!! :love:

7. wow, so that one was brand new, eh? great deal! I saw that on the BBOS outlet, too. congrats! :tup:

8. Sooooooo beautiful!!! I love that color combo. A big congratulations to you!

9. Congrats!!!! She's lovely!!

10. I wanted this bag!! I guess there are no more available. She's gorgeous.. how much did you pay??

11. man.... i was wondering if i should get her... i was worried about paying 825 for a used bag....congratulations!

12. your bag is gorgeous! enjoy!

13. gorgeous!

14. I gotta get that bag!! I hope they still have one left at the end of the month (I have to wait for my next payday!!!:whistle::whistle:)

BTW -- how much did they charge for s/h? what method did they use?

Congrats -- its stunning!!!

15. I've been eyeing it on there forever!! I want to take the plunge but stuff keeps coming up :crybaby:

enjoy your new bag, it's stunning!