Presenting my moka Quilted Bay (Pics included)

I love it. It is like the kind of bag I am starting to think I need in every colour!:nuts:
It is such a lovely colour this one. I dont think I have seen it in moka before. I got my noir today and I just love the bag.

See what I mean about the Bay Bug Miss E:yes: ? I know having the Quilted Bay in six different colours sounds excessive :nuts: but once you start on the slippery slope, it's execcedingly hard to stop :shame: !

Ah thanks for ur kind comments ladies, i'm am loving her more each time I use her. I think she's going to be coming everywhere will me for the foreseeable future!

Hi Cat and everyone,

I just found out this forum recently (yesterday i mean), Its such a great place to share our different views and opinions on those gorgeous bags out there. I Really like the moka quilted bay and would love to get one. :love:

Does anyone have any idea where could I get it online? I'm living in Australia. Cat, your bag is gorgeous! :tup: I've checked NAP and Neiman Marcus, but they don't seem to have the one i'm looking for. Please help!

just love your bag in mocha-beautiful!
i just got the same bag in purple and was pleasantly surprised what a great color it really is-not too bright
. sadly i live rurally(but travel a lot) and NO ONE has a clue about bags and how much fun they are to own and use sooooooooo thanks to the purse forum and all of you bag lovers.