Presenting Ms Steel City from Paris!!!

1. I finally understand what ALL the fuss is about now, all the comments about smooshyness, I FINALLY GET IT!!!!

I am proud to present my very first (and NOT the last) Balenciaga bag, the City in steel (at least I think it is!) all the way from Paris! My mum's friend helped me get it, it cost 945€ before VAT deduction.

Thanks to all you gorgeous TPFers for helping me out with my queries before I made my decision, now just one teeny favour. Can someone PLEASE confirm for me that my bag is steel and not black? I asked her to buy me the steel or black if steel wasn't available, and I just checked the receipt and cards, it doesn't state the colour!

IRL it looks a lot like black but not quite... And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell!! Can't wait to bring her out hehe..

My Balenciaga City 1.jpg My Balenciaga City 2.jpg
  2. absolutely gorgeous!!! you must be soo excited, enjoy her! I am dying to see steel irl

3. it looks like steel to me! Gorgey new bag - congrats!

4. Yep, steel she is...and she's gooooorgeous!!! Congrats!

5. Simply beautiful!

Congrats!

6. Thanks gals!!! :yahoo:

7. Fabulous.....I am soooo darn stunning to see this beauty. Congrats, girlie....Check the bag carefully just to make sure there aren't any scratches on the leather

8. Congrats! Truly Stunning! Great choice! :tup::tup:

9. congrats!

10. My favorite color of the F/W 07 season. :tup:I love Steel. :yes:Congrats.:yahoo:

11. Beautiful!! I love the steel color - congrats!!!!!!!

12. Congrats!

13. congrats,shiny!:tup:!! well i had asked girls the exact same thing about my city. i didn't know whether i had the black or the steel. the paper tag said black/nero...but my city looks just like in yours with and without flash...

14. brunette, i am so confused! i tried taking photos of my city but something's wrong with my camera and all colours are very bright and shiny so i am afraid any pic won't be accurate representation of my bag's colour...

15. beautiful bag 'n color!!:tup: