Presenting Lilac Epi Speedy and MC Cozy!

1. :nuts: What a nice pair! I love the lavender!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I am usually not a fan of MC things but I kind of like it in small doses. I really liked the color combination on this Cozy. I was going to get black but something about the white makes it more eye catching. It's a very cute piece and is very easy to get in/out of compared to, say, a Vernis Ludlow.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. soo cute! congrats

4. Ooh, love that lilac epi! Great, now you've got me lusting for one now! LOL

5. See my comments in the new Flickr group! :biggrin:

6. Gorgeous epi lilac! I adore the mc cozy purse too. congrats:smile:

7. congrats ichelle!! i love it and you look great with your new bag! :biggrin: you are so pretty! the epi speedy in lilac is beautiful and love the mc cozy!

8. That bag is to die for. I absolutely love that color! I too don't really care for MC, but I do like the white in moderation, like with accessories. I love yours!.

Congrats on your great new things.

Oh, and by the way, you are SOOOO pretty and you have such a stunning smile!

9. great pics ichelle!!!! I love the color combo on your cozy! i'm totally getting one for my summer purchase! LOL...g'bye shawl..helloooooooo cozy!

10. very pretty! the lilac is a nice color. you take such wonderful pics... love it!

11. your lilac epi is GORGEOUS! it looks fantastic on you and cozy is sooo cute
    great pics!!

12. That's a beautiful looking Speedy, love that lilac:heart:

13. You look great modeling it!!

14. THANK YOU ALL! i love sharing the excitement with you guys :heart:

15. GREAT pics! Is that a speedy 25?