Presenting....Bridgit Rose!!

1. She just arrived today from JAX! What do y'all think of the color? It really is more of a pinky-coral IRL than the red rose I was picturing....but I love it! I have so many black and brown bags already, I think this will be a great color for me here in Fla.

front.jpg back.jpg
  2. OMG! That is absolutely breathtaking! I love it!

3. I think this is so pretty! I love the color! What a beautiful spring color it is! How big this purse? Enjoy!

4. OMG! i LOVE IT! CONGRATS

5. the bag is not my style but that color looks really pretty! congrats!!! :tup:

6. ahhhhh i love it!!! congrats!!!

could you post the info on it??? thanks!

7. Very cool! I wouldn't guess "rose" as the color, but the color is very nice and coral-ly!

8. That's a REALLY pretty color!!!! CONGRATS!

9. Wow, that is gorgeous!!! I love the vintage brass hardware with the rose leather. I bet the platinum is going to be gorgeous, too. Congrats on your Bridgit!

10. That color is beautiful!! And the Bridgit is such a stunning bag!!! Congrats on your new beauty!!

11. I was wondering how much this bag coast? I love the color! Congrats on your new purse!

12. Awesome! LOVE the color. And I always fall for the chain straps!!! Congrats and enjoy!

13. Love the color!!

14. It's $398 for the vintage leather and $498 for the metallic leather.

15. Thanks - I love it more each time I look at it!!
    This bag is $398 ($100 off with the PCE) in the vintage leather colors, style #11622 - and the platinum metallic is $498 I believe (the metallic has a different style#).