Preowned...do you have any?

i have a mono mizi, pochette florentine, and CB papillon all bought off of ebay and i love them. i have also sold on ebay and am glad my bags found (hopefully) good homes. nothing wrong with owning a pre-owned, u just have to make sure that it's a bag u'd want to have! (and that it comes in good shape and doesn't smell funny....)

Only had one. I bought it off Ebay from a reputable seller but it was a big mistake. It was the Cabas Mezzo and it was in horrible shape. I resold it on Ebay but I clearly stated the condition of it. I wish my seller would have been as honest. Because of this experience, I will never buy pre-owned again.

I ALMOST had one. I won a lavendar Lexington on eBay - I was so excited! Then it showed up damaged in the mail.....now I keep looking - especially since they don't make this one any more! If it hadn't been damaged - I probably would have slept with it under my pillow - okay - at least on my night table!

Only had one. I bought it off Ebay from a reputable seller but it was a big mistake. It was the Cabas Mezzo and it was in horrible shape. I resold it on Ebay but I clearly stated the condition of it. I wish my seller would have been as honest. Because of this experience, I will never buy pre-owned again.

That's too bad. That happened to me with my Damier Cles which I paid way too much for and it turned out to be really old and beaten up. I won't buy from that seller again, so I'm down to 2-3 MPRS sellers that I really trust for quality.

Just bought my first pre-owned bag ever!!!! A lovely Suhali Le Tal in PLUM!! :nuts: Bought it off ebay and it was shipped 2 days ago, should be arriving next week. I'm soooo excited! It's in an almost-new condition and I saved over a third off the retail price, and plum suhali isn't even available anymore!! :love:

I don't have any pre-owned LV bags, apart from a cute little Groom ronde which wasn't purchased on Ebay.
I would be happy to buy pre-owned so long as the items were in clean, very good condition but the LV for sale in Aus is a bit limited and by the time I buy from o/s and worry about shipping fees and customs it is generally not much of a saving to make it worth while.

I LOVE pre-loved LV. I love the turned leather. I have only purchased two LV bags which were pre-loved and honestly, I almost ALWAYS want to buy pre-loved because of that turned leather! It can't turn fast enough for me, I just love it! And they hold up so well, the wear from the previous owner is hardly a problem.

I have a pre-owned Musette. The interior was pristine, almost unused. The deep honey patina and brass oxidation are the only natural aged features of the bag.

I'm less obsessive with the pre-owned Musette than with my Speedy35 I bought new (new vachetta is just so excruciatingly precious, we go through great lengths to take care of it). The Musette has been slung it over my shoulder and out in all weather and pretty much used it without all the anxiety that comes with newer bags. I enjoy using it.

My dh has commented more than once how he likes the patina and canvas on my pre-owned Musette over my newer LV.

I'm not sure if I will get more pre-owned LV in the future, I do like the idea of being able to develop the patina on new vachetta by my own use.

I have three pre-owned bags. One is a cherry blossom retro from Let Trade and it is like new. I also have a cerises speedy. I liked that the handles had a patina so I could use it without fear of stains.

The other is a papincourt haut and it is okay but now I don't think I would buy it again as I have Neverfull MM and use that as my main shoulder bag. For some bags like the Manhattan GM that I bought new I would it buy pre-owned now if I could as you can get them like new for a great price.

If I want something really badly, I would go for pre-owned. But I think I have sold more than I bought for pre-own. Second hand market is great to clear space and obtain fundings for new bags!