Premium Denim Secret Sale - San Jose, CA

1. Hey ladies,

I received an email from The Warehouse Sale for subscribers only.

WHAT: Secret Denim Sale- This event is supposedly not publicized. Over 30 brands and 5000 pairs. All jeans $65 or 5 for $250
    WHEN: Nov. 10th at 10am-5pm.
    WHERE: San Jose McEnery Convention Center Room C, 150 W. San Carlos St., San Jose, CA

www.thewarehousesale.com

GOOD LUCK!

2. Thanks! That's such a great deal. Has anyone been there before? How crazy does it get and how good is the selection?

3. omg!! this is so cool! thanks for the info!

4. I FORGOT TO MENTION HOW TO GET IN!!

Just show up. No RSVP is needed for this one.

Other than that, I've never been to a Secret Sale. This company usually has Public two-day sales all over the West Coast; Saturday being VIP only, and Sunday being open to whoever RSVPs. Being a Secret Sale, I have no clue how good it will be but it's worth a shot if you're in the area!

5. i've been to one of their sales in LA - maybe two years ago...pretty good selection, although the prices were higher than $65 at the one i went to. they basically section off a "dressing area" and you have to strip down in front of everyone. (tip: wear a flowy skirt...so you can change fast!) there's also typically a line to get in, so try to make it early for best selection. hth!