Pregnant Nicole out with Mischa in NYC

1. Nicole Richie shows off her full house in a low-cut black top while hanging out with actress pal Mischa Barton in NYC’s SoHo neighborhood on Monday afternoon.
    The four-months-along Richie also wore a black pair of skinny jeans and a pair of silver peep-toe snakeskin slingbacks by Christian Louboutin.
    nicole-richie-maternity-wear-01.jpg nicole-richie-maternity-wear-02.jpg nicole-richie-maternity-wear-03.jpg nicole-richie-maternity-wear-04.jpg nicole-richie-maternity-wear-05.jpg
  2. Some more pics from that day
    nicole-richie-maternity-wear-07.jpg nicole-richie-maternity-wear-11.jpg nicole-richie-maternity-wear-14.jpg nicole-richie-maternity-wear-17.jpg nicole-richie-maternity-wear-18.jpg
  3. They both look cute.I like the bag nicole is carrying.
  4. they both look really cute. nicole sure has been wearing a ton of really cute dresses lately.
  5. They both look gorgeous. I wish Nicole would hang around more with Micha than Paris. There seems to be a difference.
  6. aaww mischa is so cute, love her chanel bag :drool:

7. Nicole looks so good!!!
  8. they both look fab, i always love Nicole's style! Especially lovin Nicole's shoes!
  9. She looks so pretty.
  10. Nicole looks soo good, much healthier!
  11. Pregnancy seems to be doing wonders for her boobs...Are they real?
  12. i agree, she looks much better!
  13. She looks good, maybe she will realize it is ok to have a little meat on her bones.
  14. Wow, she looks so much better!!! Mischa seems like a MUCH less toxic friend than Paris and Lilo, etc.
  15. they both are sooo adorable!!! Nic looks great.