Pregnant Mammas/Mumms....

1. How far along are you? What # baby is this for you? What is your age? Girl/Boy or not finding out?

2. There's lots of pregnant ladies on here :smile:

Not pregnant anymore. Gave birth at 37 weeks (on April 29) do my daughter :biggrin:

3. This is number 1, but pregnancy no. 2. I'm 25, as is DH. We weren't trying for the first one. After the m/c we waited one cycle and here I am again. Apparently I'm fertile. Don't know how I made it this long without getting pregnant! We'll definitely be finding out the sex.

4. I'm 4 months along and have 2 children. I am an older mom, 36. And it's a boy.

5. I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow
    This is my third pregnancy, but will *fingers crossed* be our first child
    I'm 30
    I used to say "I want to know" when it came to the sex of the child...but when I asked DH, he said he wasn't sure if he wanted to know...he just wanted it to be healthy. It would be an incredible surprise for both of us to experience together at the birth...but we still really haven't made up our minds or not on if we want to know.

6. Dewey-didn't you have an u/s last week? How did it go??

7. I am pregnant 23 weeks I think, with number 3. Looks like we are having a boy. I also have a 5yr old son and a 1 1/2 yr old daughter. So this will be my last. I think 3 is enough for me!

8. I had one on the 7th...everything went fine. measured 3 days ahead of my dates...saw a heartbeat too (150 bmp).

so far, so good!

U/S tech said I'll most likely have another u/s between 12-14 weeks for the Nuchalathingamabob testing. (sorry, not belittling it...just honestly can't remember the correct name for this off the top of my head)

have you had your first u/s yet?

9. Mine's on Monday. Will let you all know. I'm nervous, considering the last few I've had. I did switch doctors, so we'll see. The u/s tech at my first doctor was a heartless b*tch. Then, when I called back to schedule my first appointment with this pg I actually got the 'take another test and call back in a week.' Like the three tests over a week I took weren't enough. Even then, the earliest they would schedule me was 12 weeks. Cause that worked so well last time ( I lost the pg at 6 weeks, but didn't know till 11). I was done at that point. Got a few recs and called the new place. They even sent me a few packets with what to eat, not to take, etc. that the other place hadn't even gotten around to EVER.

10. This is our 1st pregnancy. Right now I am 37 weeks along. It's a girl and I am 27.

11. oh god that's horrible...I guess I just got lucky with the practice I picked (or rather, my friend reccommended to me when I moved here)

I just called up and said I wanted to confirm a pregnancy...they had me come in, pee in a cup, confirm it, and then give me some "do's and don'ts" papers and samples of prenatals. (I hope you're already taking yours!!!) I had my "nurses" visit a few days after that(medical history, pee in a cup, blood draw, height/weight/BP), and then around 6 weeks my first prenatal appt (internal, PAP, other swabs, pee in a cup, weight/BP). And I had my first u/s at 8 weeks. Next appt is the 29th (will be 11 weeks then.)

all practices are different...I hope this one works out for you!

12. Sounds like you're getting excellent care! I still have my prescription from my first pregnancy. Primacare (huge purple pills, but with Omega 3 since I HATE fish/seafood in general).

13. My tickers say it all.

I am 35 on my second pregnancy, baby #1 was born January 2006 at age 33. Babies will be 19 months apart. First one is a girlie this one is a boy.

I am 29 weeks along and will be doing my Glucose tolerance in an hour.

Congratz everyone!!!

14. Ohh..let us know how that goes! I have mine next Thursday, and I'm dreading that disgusting drink!!!

I'm 20, and I'm 27 weeks and 2 days and its a boy!! :biggrin:

I've been having a little trouble w/high blood pressure, so the glucose testing is worrying me a bit.. I really hope I pass it. I've already had two hospital trips and it was no walk in the park. I'm despising the ob office now, lol.

Congrats to all you mommies, and mommies to be!!!! It's an exciting time for all of us! :heart::wlae:

15. I had high BP too the highest it read was 149/80. Dr. was about to put me on bed rest but through stress management and watching my salt intake I've been able to lower it (118/80) yesterday.

The Glucose test went okay. It wasn't as bad as it tasted the last time. The last time I felt really ill afterwards and thought I was going to throw up. Today it went down easy.

I hope your test goes okay and that you're able to get your BP down. Try to take it easy and stay off your feet or rest with them up. Positive thinking has also worked for me (I am a classic pessimist and worrier).

Take Care of you and make sure you're pampered. Third trimester gets a little tougher!