Pregancy IS beautiful. *Photos*

1. Sort of a "RE: PHOTOS" Thread, if you will.
    Not too long ago, I took some photos of myself, and thought of framing one of them. My S/O thinks they're WAY too revealing, that I'm "Naked" and that no one else but him and I should be able to see them. Don't ask me why, I think he's insecure.
    I used to look in the mirror, and not like my body. I had problems with anorexia when I was younger, and through pregnancy, I've been able to love myself, and my body. I thought gaining 25lbs would be SO horrible. But I love being pregnant, and I think pregnancy is BEAUTIFUL.
    I went to the doctor yesterday, and I'm 1 1/2 centimeters dilated, so it's just a matter of time!!
    Anyways, here are the "Naked" pictures that my S/O thinks are riskae.
    Input is def appreciated!

:heart:

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. You look gorgeous! You did those pictures very nicely :smile:

4. I agree, definitely beautiful.

5. I have always thought that there is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman, and you my dear are no exception! You look gorgeous!!

6. They are lovely!! I totally plan on doing the naked pics of myself when I get further along. I agree, pregnancy is beautiful, and so long as they are tastefully done, as yours are, there is nothing wrong with it!

7. Beautiful photos. You look amazing!

8. very nice!

9. very nice!:tup:

10. AW! Thank you girls SO much.
    I would love to frame one of them soon. I took a lot more.
    I'm glad everyone agrees with me that pregnant women are the most beautiful.

11. Beautiful and very tasteful.
    Pure art.
    Best of luck

12. beautiful! i love pregnant women, i think they're so pretty! i love the belly's and knowing that there is a little person inside growing. its amazing!

13. Beautiful! We had some pictures taken of me and me and DH in our garden when I was 32 weeks pregnant. I love pregnancy pictures - there are no ugly pregnancy pictures period!

If you haven't already considered this, I highly recommend doing a belly cast. I got a package from Baby Depot for $29, and DH and I had so much fun making my belly cast!

14. Wonderful pictures.

15. Beautiful and tasteful! I wish I would have taken pics like this...maybe next time around.