Pre-Fall/Act 1 Lookbook - clearer pics and descriptions

1. Hello! I promised to re-scan the lookbook for some of you who couldn't see the pics and price clearly. Sorry my computer skills are horrible!

Here are the Pre-Fall Handbags. My SA said these should be releasing the end of June, possibly.
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
  2. Act 1 Handbags
    4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg
  3. Thank you again for doing this!! :yes:
  4. thanks. ooohh I see a brown gst. very nice
  5. Thanks so much for sharing the pics! Wow, I am getting excited! What color is the GST/PST? It is a brown or plum??
  6. hi guys can anyone please tell me what size the reissue for $2395 is? thanks!!!

its the bottom left hand corner of the 2nd pic! thanks!!! and thanks for posting this sweetsparkle!
  7. You're the best! Thanks for taking the time to post.
  8. Thank you for sharing! :flowers:
  9. Thanks for posting this info for us!
  10. Thanks again for posting. I wonder if the reissues have different chains this fall. The chains look different in the picture. Or maybe they are not the reissues?
  11. Thanks for sharing!!!
  12. wow, cool. thank you so much sweetsparkle. i saw these pics at Saks bh, but they weren't in color. you are so helpful.
  13. Thanks
  14. wow, thank you, i'm loving lots of them
  15. Thanks for posting these pictures!! I knew the brown GST was coming back, yay... but I don't know if it's overkill for me to have that and a brown VL tote, ahh. :smile: