Prayers NEEDED - My Mom is very ill

1. My fellow TPF'ers...I need you and your prayers.

I was just notified yesterday that my pecious Mom has a Brain Tumor. The neurologist isn't sure what type of lesion this is, so she will be having surgery on Monday.

I am terrified and devistated as is she. She is only 65 years old and already a 25 year cancer survivor. This just cannot happen to her!

My father passed away 9 years ago from a highly agressive brain could this happen to both of my parents?

Please say a prayer for her. Pray that it isn't a malignant tumor and is something we can deal with and spare her.

I'm just just just so sad.
  2. So sorry to hear that...I'll keep your Mom in my thoughts and prayers.
    I hope the surgery goes well.
  3. Sending lots of prayers for your mother and yourself :heart:
  4. I am so sorry. I hope everything goes well! I will keep you and your mother in my thoughts.
  5. I'm so so so sorry! Your mom and the rest of your family are in my thoughts. I hope that her surgery goes well and that the prognosis and the results of the surgery are good!
  6. I'm sending you some prayers and some hugs. {{Hugs}}
  7. I am so sorry, you must just be devistated now. I will keep you and your mom in my thoughts.
  8. Keeping you, your mom, and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
  9. I am praying for your darling Mum, and I'm praying for the strength for you both to get through this. Love and hugs to you both. Have faith.:heart:
  10. Keeping your mum and you in my thoughts.
  11. So sorry... your family will be in my prayers.
  12. I'll be thinking about her. That's so scary. Sending positive vibes!
  13. I'm so sorry! Your family are in my thoughts and prayers. *HUGS*
  14. I am so sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my prayers. HUGS to you
  15. I'm so sorry! I'm hoping that it will turn out not to be dangerous and that she will get well soon! You and your family are in my toughts. Lots of hugs to you and your mom :flowers: