Prayers and/or good thoughts needed

1. This might be a silly thing to ask for prayers for (or, good thoughts if you don't pray)-but, hubby is on his way to the mechanic with his car. And, I am such a worry wart, it is making me sick.

Please send out prayers or good thoughts that the car will be ok and not too expensive to fix-thanks!
  2. Thinking of you Nishi!!!
  3. Good thoughts are coming your way!!!!
  4. Nishi, didn't you make a similiar post about the car? Or am I totally mistaken? lol I hope your car isn't too expensive to fix! Good thoughts coming your way.
  5. :shrugs: ^?

Good thoughts coming your way! Hope its a quick and inexpensive fix!
  6. good thoughts for you. cars are such a headache!
  7. good thoughts for you denise =)
  8. Good car vibes coming your way...I know they can be epensive and at this time of the year no one needs that!
  9. Hang in there Denise. You've got a lot going on right now with the party, etc. BTW: your son and friends did a fab job with the tree.
  10. No one needs a car problem during the Holidays! Good luck!
  11. Thank you everybody! Man, I love this board and all of the wonderful people on it!

Hubby got to the mechanic at 8 am and even though he was swamped, he took hubby's car right away-found the problem immediately (water pump died, causing the fan to be knocked loose, etc.), and told hubby it would be ready at 10-he said he was taking hubby ahead of everyone else because he knows hubby has to work (hubby drives for a living -his car is his livelihood) and this is a busy day for him. Not only that-but, the price ended up being half of what hubby thought it would be!!

So, it all worked out in the end. And, because of his car being broken down and at the mechanic, hubby was able to go to my younger son's Christmas party with me at his school (he originally wasn't going to go because he had to work). My son was thrilled to see daddy walk in with me!

Thanks everybody-I love you all!!! Thank you!!:heart::heart::love:

12. Nope-you are not mistaken-hubby has an old car
  13. I'm so glad it worked out! I had some belated happy thoughts for you lol.
  14. Glad it worked out! That is such a relief...
  15. Woo! Our good thoughts have worked both times, then?! :wlae: