Prada woc

Apr 29, 2009
It's Mother's Day in the UK this Sunday, plus it was my wedding anniversary last week, so I got a little treat :smile: I love it and can't believe I was so brave with the colour!
I've been on the fence about buying this for a couple of years, but I'm glad I bit the bullet!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 867
I'm not usually a chain on bags fan, but it is so superb that I am revising my opinion.

That is a magnificent pick-me-up on a grey day; I hope you have a wonderful time with her!

And congratulations on your wedding anniversary!

Last edited:
It's Mother's Day in the UK this Sunday, plus it was my wedding anniversary last week, so I got a little treat :smile: I love it and can't believe I was so brave with the colour!
I've been on the fence about buying this for a couple of years, but I'm glad I bit the bullet!

What color is this? Can u hide the chain inside the wallet and still have more room for cash or cards?

Just a little update, initially I felt like the bag sat too high when worn crossbody, then a YouTube video that I watched last week showed how the strap was adjustable (I obviously didn't pay too much attention when I bought it!) I haven't stopped wearing this bag since. It looks so much better now. It fits my cards, iPhone and keys no problem at all.