Prada Wavy / Stripe Catalog Pics

1. Hi. I got this last night and thought that I would share.:yahoo: Enjoy!

DSCN3041.JPG DSCN3042.JPG DSCN3043.JPG DSCN3044.JPG DSCN3045.JPG
  2. More pics ...

DSCN3046.JPG DSCN3048.JPG DSCN3049.JPG DSCN3050.JPG
  3. and the last 2 ...

DSCN3051.JPG DSCN3052.JPG
  4. Absolutely...

5. I have to be honest, I am not a big Prada fan. I like their bags, but i usually end up with Balenciaga. I only went to the store to see their "sample" fairy bag and to be put on the wait list. I thought that these wavy bags looked pretty in picture, but when I saw them in person ... I really did not like them at all. Made me think of a bad 80's bag. Way too much $ too!!!

6. Thx for posting the pics. I think a small accessory like Jill mentioned in a prev thread wold be cute for s/s but definitely not a print for a bag.

7. I think the wavy bags that are rounded in shape photograph exceedingly well -- I did not like the wavy look on the rectangular bags at all.

8. Does this collection come in black/gold stripes? Could anyone tell me the name of the black/gold stripes collection? I saw them in the store and had to rush, so didn't get a chance to ask???

Many thanka

K

9. I kinda like the wallets coz you can get away with more colorful wallets but hard to carry as purse. Not a fan of the price tags either!!

10. Oh my god I can't believe they are that much money...I thought the pouch would be around $1000....Now I can't get it :crybaby: That's way too much for a little pouch.

11. I bought this one at the Prada store in Rome in January. I think I calculated converting to dollars and subtracting out the VAT refund, it came to around $850. Too much, but it was one of those bags that I had to have and will use for years (I wear a lot of pink, purple and red, so this will go with everything).

[​IMG]

12. If anyone wants to spend over 2K for this one, they have one and only one in at NM in Charlotte/Southpark Mall. It's too much psychedelic for me, but if you're one of the ones loving it, they have this and the clutch (in the same colors) $995

[​IMG]