Prada RTW alterations question

msohm

O.G.
Jun 8, 2008
Hi everyone! I recently purchased the navy cropped denim jacket online and was wondering if anyone could tell me if local US based Prada boutiques will tailor it (sleeves shortened). I can’t seem to reach either boutiques close to me when I call and would like to know before I make the drive over (reviews say they never pick up anyway). Thanks so much!

I have only purchased direct from the boutique and left my items for alterations once paid for, the alterations are free.
Thank you so much! I appreciate your response. I called Prada in Orlando (because I couldn’t reach Miami) and the SA told me he said they would but it might be at a cost. I just wanted to know if they would do it.

Thank you so much! I appreciate your response. I called Prada in Orlando (because I couldn’t reach Miami) and the SA told me he said they would but it might be at a cost. I just wanted to know if they would do it.
There shouldn't be if it's current season and especially if you just bought it recently, it's the same situation as Chanel.

Reactions: msohm