Prada Rings Satchel, A Keeper?

1. WHAT DO YOU GALS/GUYS THINK. JUST GOT THIS PRADA IN THE MAIL. SHOULD I KEEP THIS ONE? THANKS:smile:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Can someone please tell me what they think of this bag, I only have a few days before the return policy expires. Thanks:smile:

3. this is fake

4. why do you think it's fake?

5. I got it on Overstock:

Overstock.com: Prada Suede Grommet-detail Satchel : Designer Store

they also sell it on Bluefly:

Bluefly - Search

I don't think that Overstock.com would sell anything fake on their web site. So please explain why you think it's fake and I will send a complaint to them. Otherwise Jill, I am not sure why you think this Prada is fake unless you explain why. I am starting to lose my faith in your credability to judge real from fakes. Thanks:smile:

6. I think you should keep it - it's a great bag. I remember when it came out, I feel in love and funny enough, it's still in with the current style and I think it'll be here to stay for a long time.

7. It's not my cup of tea but if you love it, keep it. If not, return it.

8. I bought that bag in green from bluefly, but then returned it because I didn't really like how it looked.

If you like it, keep it and enjoy :smile:

9. Perhaps because she owns a real one and knows the difference.

I personally haven't seen it IRL, but I don't think Prada puts those gizmos on the bottoms of the bags. They usually don't put even the metal feet on slouchy bags. The tag is crooked and the left tab holding the strap isn't sewn on straight.

10. If it's fake - than it's not a keeper. Jill should post pictures of hers so we can compare. It would also be useful if she would post why it's fake; I would love to learn.