prada nylon handbags

Some people think that the cost of prada nylon is outrageous but I don't mind. I currently own one, the smaller one in light blue and just placed an order from NM for a larger hobo. I love them and they are my favorite!

Prada nylon hobo.jpg

prada black.jpg

Sunnydqt said:
Some people think that the cost of prada nylon is outrageous but I don't mind. I currently own one, the smaller one in light blue and just placed an order from NM for a larger hobo. I love them and they are my favorite!

View attachment 62270

View attachment 62271

Nice...I love that hobo especially!

I also agree with the other posts...no snags or tears in this nylon, and that is pretty amazing with the traveling I did with my nylon grey backpack. Bulletproof!

poutine said:
i like your second hobo, i have been eyeing on that but in red. :yes:

Poutine,
I suggest you contact SAKS asap! I was looking at them on saks website as well but I wanted it in black. I doubt that they will have the red ones in stock but if I remember correctly, they did have the red ones on sale for some ridiculous price for under $300. lol...duh, I just checked and they did have the red one on sale fo $230 but in a smaller size. They don't have the small red one available anymore but it wouldn't hurt to call and check their inventory. Good luck finding the red one!

I purchased a sateen nylon Coach tote at the outlet store Friday. It was 50% off the sale price and cost only $80. I was told it cleans easily and is very durable.
I have never had a Prada nylon but I think they are kind of pricey for nylon.

I have a giant black toiletry bag, a beige messenger (it's Prada Sport though- the material is a little different) and a gold duffle on the way (if it ever arrives :mad: ) I love the fact that they're so easy to keep clean, which comes in handy, esp. with the toiletry. I thought that I'd never own another Prada nylon but when I saw the color of the duffle I couldn't resist.

Attachments

• 43_1.jpg
    43_1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 253
I have a Prada nylon knapsack I got as a gift. It has held up very well when traveling so, but I'm not so sure if I'd pay the prices myself for a nylon bag. The leather bags are a different story. . .:yes:

oh, i don't care what anybody says I love those nylon bags, I own a giant duffel bag that I use for travel (I travel a lot!) and gym, a nylon puchette, a make up bag and a simple rectangular shoulder bag that is 8 years old and has been used by three people. Well, i had to replace the handles but the rest of it looks like new. They are truly eternal and TOTALLY worth the money. If you think some bags that are much more expensive and so high maintance and how they end up looking like **** if you don't take super care of it. I bought a suede Celine cluth with a golden chain and after about 3 months, the golden coating began to chipp off, there were water stains etc. But nothing happens to those Nylon pradas and you can wear it with almost anything casual, they'll never date and will probably get to your children in perfect condition. I am a great advocate.

I have a Navy Prada Backpack and I love it!
I also have a Black Shoulder Tote that I have used quite a bit for the last two years.
I also bought my daughter a Black Messenger Bag for school and she loves it!

I do have one, they are great for travel, things seem to wipe off of them easily, but I got mine on Ebay a little cheaper. I like it. It serves its purpose.